Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nautical Inspiration

If you can't already tell, I'm slightly obsessed with all things nautical. Especially nautical weddings. The coolest one I have ever seen was found on the Armorology blog, photographed by WeddingbeePRO, Amelia Lyon.

I'm in love with every detail of this wedding, I love the navy and white color scheme with pops of aqua.
And of course, I love the Starfish accents.
Every detail is incredible, but I especially love the postcards they had made.
Heather from Armorology worked with Courtney Scowby of Brightly Designed to create all of the paper elements for the wedding, including vintage style post cards which sat atop each plate. The back side allowed for all guests to leave the couple a message, which Kaite's mom offered to mail to them throughout their first year of marriage and on anniversaries. The front side featured various engagement pictures (also by Amelia Lyon) as well as several love and beach quotes such as, "If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves." I would love to do something similar to these instead of a guestbook at our wedding.

My second favorite element? The photo booth! I love photo booths, as you may have noticed! All of the amazing photo booth shots were taken by The Digital Orange.
See more of this wedding here and here.

Have you found a wedding that just completely inspired you?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I love this wedding! That first picture is just LOVELY!

GM said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love the postcards too and that boat in the photobooth is awesome :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Loved that wedding. I have some of it saved for inspiration :)