Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Say it With Cookies

I just purchased these awesome cookie cutters at Williams Sonoma in June. I saw them on the site awhile back, but they sold out, but they recently became available again! It's kind of like embossing, but for cookies! If you've been following along, you may know how much I love embossing, examples here, here, here, and here!

The set includes three cutters, seven premade words (Welcome, Happy, Birthday, Holidays, Thank You, From, I Love You), three sets of alphabet letters (plus extras of vowels and other commonly used letters).

I have big plans for this set and it has something to do with our guests, but since some of our guests read the blog, you'll have to wait until after the wedding to see what we are doing with these!

Have you found any cool new gadgets you plan to use during your wedding planning?

No comments: