Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting Crafty

With the wedding approaching, I'm realizing how much needs to get done in a short period of time. So to get motivated, I've purchased quite a few new craft supplies in the past couple of weeks. My Favorites?

I first saw this "THANKS" punch on one of my favorite personal wedding planning blogs,
Honey My Heart, via Ellen Hutson.




Source


I love the way she used the punch to embellish the envelope liners. I want to do something similar for our shower thank yous, but not sure if I'll have enough time to write them all out and design the cards.


Source


The next purchase I have no clue what we'll be doing with it, but I love Baker's Twine. So I just ordered over 3,000 yards of it from Etsy seller fortandfield.


My favorite purchase of all was a Barbara Kua address stamp, which we will be using for our invitation rsvp envelopes, invitation return addresses, return addresses on our shower invites and all personal mail I send in the future!


I heard about Barbara Kua through Miss Sunrise, in her "Stamp my Little Heart Out" post. After reading Miss Sunrise's post, I knew I had to have one. I had been searching for awhile and couldn't find the right font style, but fell in love with the Claire style. Miss Sunrise already wrote an awesome post on Barbara Kua, so if your interested check it. out!



Source


Source

You'll have to wait a bit to see ours, when I reveal it with the invites I've been working on!


Have you found any fun new craft supplies lately? I'm still looking for a few fun details for our paper products and looking for some fun sugesstions!

5 comments:

amber said...

Love the stamp for the envelop liners! And the address stamp font is very pretty. Similar to what I'm using for my invitations.

honey my heart said...

you can do it! envelope liners are one of my favorite projects and the "thanks" ones are so versatile! can't wait to see how yours turn out :) and i am totally interested in a calligraphy address stamp, they're so pretty!

Sara said...

So adorable!! I love it :-)

Snowy said...

Hole punches are my new thing! I'm punching snowflakes onto a lot of my white wedding stationery and backing it onto blue metallic cardstock. I've been punching everything!!

NuFlaiir - Planning a Destination Wedding said...

Love the "Thanks" punch. It sure gives an extra touch to the envelopes.

~lilian~