Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In Living Color

Everything about our wedding was navy and white. I've really wanted to include color somewhere, but wasn't sure where. Then it hit me, the thank you gifts! I wrapped part of the bridesmaid's gifts in fun colors. It's not a huge detail, but I was excited to include the fun pops of color.

I started with the thank you notes. I'm obviously not joking when I said I want to infuse some color. I went a little crazy at Paper-Source and bought note cards and envelopes in lots of bright colors. I also got a few rolls of wrapping paper to make the envelope liners. I then embossed "thank you" on the cards and added some bright stickers. And this is just the beginning of the brightness. There are many more bright details to come.

Did you feel the urge to include lots of fun pops of color into any wedding details?

3 comments:

honey my heart said...

these cards turned out so beautifully! i love all of the colors you chose and your envelope liners turned out very well :) yay!

James Charlie said...

Now that is what I call a smooth write up. Talking about smooth write-ups, if you want to maintain a smooth sail in your academic writing tasks as well you can get in touch with the deft Thesis Writing Help experts of the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform and receive flawless solutions for your daunting assignments in just a few clicks.

amarasmith said...

Thanks for sharing the blog it's very useful and informative. You also explained the topic very well. For any requirement of Dissertation Editing Help, you can connect with LiveWebTutors and find the best solutions to submit your assignment with premium writing quality.