Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Newports got MARRIED!

About two years ago, Mr. Newport proposed. About two weeks ago, we said I do. I didn't think I could possibly feel happier than the day Mr. Newport proposed, but our wedding day blew that theory out of the water. Our wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamt. I had all these worries leading up to the wedding day of what could go wrong, and there was some stress the week leading up to the wedding, but when the day finally arrived, it was absolute perfection.

I've never experienced the level of happiness I felt on that day. It's hard to put into words, but after two years of planning and preparing, to finally have our dream wedding happen surrounded by all of the people we love, was just incredible.
It wasn't just an incredible wedding, but a whole weekend that I can't wait to share with you. Everything surrounding the day was amazing. If your debating a semi-destination wedding, I really recommend it, it was so amazing spending extra time with family and friends during such an emotional weekend.

The wedding was just the cherry on top. I never had the chance for a signing off post, so I'd like to thank you all for letting me share our story. It's been so amazing to have a place to share every idea and plan with others who are going through the same thing. Your comments and feedback have meant the world to me. So many times I turned to you for advice and you always deliver!

I can't wait to start my re-caps and share every detail with you! But, I'll have to wait for all my pro pics. While I'm waiting, I have a few posts I was hoping to share pre-wedding, but never got to. But for now, it's time to unpack and enjoy my last few hours with my husband (I love saying that!) before he heads back to work.

All photos by our incredible photographer David Bibeault

4 comments:

honey my heart said...

congratulations! beautiful photos :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

I said it once (on your other blog) but I'll gladly say it again, CONGRATULATIONS! :) So so happy for you! Love these pictures! You looked so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

zeeshanking6 said...


Croydon Cars MiniCab Service in London UK, Choose our Minicab for a quick trip and safely to get to the Gatwick Airport, Heathrow Airport also offers some services to minicab drivers who are not associated with it in the area of Croydon and in other towns.We are offering Low Fair for Airport Transfers from Croydon every day such as?Croydon Minicabs?Shirley Minicabs?Waddon Minicabsand etc.We want to welcome you to our new corporate website:www.croydoncar.co.uk/

zeeshanking6 said...

An Indian Restaurant & Takeaway in Croydon. We serve a wide range of delicious Asian & Indian food. We offer online ordering and table booking.For reservation call 02036678566 www.adeenaskitchen.co.uk