Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Newports got MARRIED!

About two years ago, Mr. Newport proposed. About two weeks ago, we said I do. I didn't think I could possibly feel happier than the day Mr. Newport proposed, but our wedding day blew that theory out of the water. Our wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamt. I had all these worries leading up to the wedding day of what could go wrong, and there was some stress the week leading up to the wedding, but when the day finally arrived, it was absolute perfection.

I've never experienced the level of happiness I felt on that day. It's hard to put into words, but after two years of planning and preparing, to finally have our dream wedding happen surrounded by all of the people we love, was just incredible.
It wasn't just an incredible wedding, but a whole weekend that I can't wait to share with you. Everything surrounding the day was amazing. If your debating a semi-destination wedding, I really recommend it, it was so amazing spending extra time with family and friends during such an emotional weekend.

The wedding was just the cherry on top. I never had the chance for a signing off post, so I'd like to thank you all for letting me share our story. It's been so amazing to have a place to share every idea and plan with others who are going through the same thing. Your comments and feedback have meant the world to me. So many times I turned to you for advice and you always deliver!

I can't wait to start my re-caps and share every detail with you! But, I'll have to wait for all my pro pics. While I'm waiting, I have a few posts I was hoping to share pre-wedding, but never got to. But for now, it's time to unpack and enjoy my last few hours with my husband (I love saying that!) before he heads back to work.

All photos by our incredible photographer David Bibeault


honey my heart said...

congratulations! beautiful photos :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

I said it once (on your other blog) but I'll gladly say it again, CONGRATULATIONS! :) So so happy for you! Love these pictures! You looked so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!

wei coco said...

Of course, Montres Cartier Roadster some may admiration how they can allow such
expensive items. Here is the acknowledgment to that question: they do not accept to! Instead, it is possible to breitling replica acquirement replica Panerai Ferrari Granturismo watches and acquaintance the same allowances of cutting the absolute thing. This is because a superior replica can prove to be duplicate in the absolute thing.Of louis vuitton replica advance acceptable after-effects did not access immediately,the business Audemars Piguet was not brand registered till 1882. However the reputation from the accomplish as getting advocate was adequate through the unveiling from the world’s to hublot replica activate with minute captive central a wristwatch in 1892.Of all types on duke aural the Jubilee bracelet, those about in case end are a consistently adopted design. Jubilee bracelets aswell action you jewellery options such as the following:Odds are for anybody who is analytic for a contemporary view, you had your eye on the array of Hublot Watches which ability be available. Taking a attending at their website, it is simple to acquaint they put some acquirement into commercial and so are even spending it for celeb endorsements. Why would you abode your hard-earned money on one accurate of replica watches their watches if you apperceive an accomplished allotment of that goes into marketing? Instead, conserve your funds and access the beautiful appearance you charge by searching our accumulating of reproduction Hublot Watches.Obviously, with this array of
amazing architecture and elegance, the amount tag of these watches is rather higher.
Fortunately, there is a way a individual can get amusement from the allowances of those watches without accepting accepting to brainstorm a abundant action of acquirement into their buy. The signifies in which this can be accomplished is via the access of top superior reproduction Breitling bracelet watches. And, indeed, some of these reproduction watches are about indistinguishable from the 18-carat thing.