Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Matching Maids

Source

I love fun getting ready photos, especially ones where the bride and bridesmaids coordinate.
Source
The Hive's Katiebirdbee
Our group is known to make matching shirts for lots of different events. We've done it for:

Sister Newport's bachelorette
my bachelorette Running of the Brides a food festival in Boston
A couple months into our engagement I bought some coordinating outfits for the morning of. We're all getting ready together in Newport Mom's suite, so it will be a fun touch and it'll look really cute in photos. I found an idea a little different than our standard t-shirts, but you'll just have to wait until after the wedding to see!
Are you wearing coordinating outfits with your bridesmaids on the morning of your wedding?

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh how fun. I loved Amy's turqouise fabric on the shirts for her girls.. she did such a great job on those. I also love the spa wraps... I am hoping to get one for myself to get ready in the day of. Ideally I'd like for us to all wear something but not sure if the girls will be up for that. I'll ask.. but I'm definitely DIY'ing some flip flops for all of us to wear!

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for your girls...

Angel Claudia said...

When student purchases Persuasive Essay Services from our firm, we strive to ensure that their identities are concealed and their data is in proper storage and away from free sites. All students who seek to access Custom College Research Papers should contact our support team for assistance and purchase our services to attain better grades and learn writing from our authors.