Sunday, August 22, 2010

Veil Love

I was so indecisive about my dress in the beginning, but once I put on a veil, I felt like a Bride. I felt classic and romantic and knew I needed to wear one on the wedding day. I tried on a few kinds, but nothing felt as special as the cathedral length styles.
I don't think any other veil compares when it comes to a Rhode Island coastal wedding. I love photos of veils blowing in the ocean breeze. It looks so magical and romantic.
The cathedral length is perfect with the dress and perfect with the location.
I originally wanted embellishments on the veil, a bit of lace at the bottom, but there is something just breathtaking about a simple white tulle veil.
Are you wearing a veil? What style was perfect for you?

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I love them too.. it's going to look so great on you! :)